|Welcome to Birch Hill Bed & Breakfast.. . .
Recapture the feelings of a gracious American Revolutionary homestead, nestled on 20 wooded acres, and adjacent to the Appalachian Trail.
Gracious 1780 New England Bed & Breakfast in the Berkshires; Sheffield, Massachusetts. Accommodations: Tastefully decorated with period antique furniture in comfortable rooms with views, private baths, and some with a fireplace.
Enjoy delicious homemade breads, muffins, and out-of-the-ordinary mouth-watering breakfasts.
Not only is the Berkshires noted for its scenic beauty whatever the season, but also offers [only a sampling, mind you!]:
|· The Boston Symphony at Tanglewood
· Shakespeare & Company
· Jacobs Pillow [modern dance performances]
· Norman Rockwells Museum
· The Berkshire Playhouse & Barrington Stage Company
· Berkshire Choral Festival
· Lime Rock Raceway
· Skeet & Trap Shooting
· Antique Shops galore
· Hiking, Biking
· Skiing at Catamount, Butternut, Jiminy Peak & Bousquet
· Numerous restaurants for fine dining, or excellent tasty meals for the family
· Boating, swimming, kayaking, canoeing; and the list goes on.